FAST TRACTION STUDDED FAT BIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Riding your fat bike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility. Carefully positioned studs allow you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side as the studs claw into the slick surface.
- Carbide studs grip ice
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Tubeless ready
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 27.5 x 4.0 (584/27.5" MTN) or 26 x 4.0" (559/26" MTN)
- 120tpi Studded
120tpi Custom Studdable
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- 26": 240 Large Concave Carbide (120tpi or 60tpi Tan), 240 Steel Carbide (60tpi Black)
27.5": 252 Large Concave Carbide (120tpi or 60tpi Tan), 252 Steel Carbide (60tpi Black)
- Tubeless Ready Folding
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 64–94mm wide rims
BUYThis dropdown allows you to select a product option and either purchase it online or search for dealers who carry said product.
= Icy Conditions