MAXIMUM FLOAT STUDDED FAT BIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides floatation over loose snow and additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with carbide studs to provide extra bite and increased durability.
- Carbide studs grip ice
- Braced side lugs improve cornering
- Tubeless Ready
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 27.5 x 4.5 (584/27.5" MTN) or 26 x 4.6" (559/26" MTN)
- 120tpi Studded
120tpi Custom Studdable
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- 26": 258 Large Concave Carbide (120tpi or 60tpi Tan)
27.5": 252 Large Concave Carbide (120tpi or 60tpi Tan), 252 Steel Carbide (60tpi Black)
- Tubeless Ready Folding
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
= Icy Conditions