LIGHTWEIGHT, STREAMLINED POGIE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
The ultimate in lightweight performance, Draugenklaw pogies are designed for anything from race days to mild weathered winter commutes and rides.
- Lighter, more streamlined pogies are great for milder days or racing
- Softshell fabric throughout with weather-resistant outer and soft, cozy fleece inside
- Inner lining is made up of Far-Infrared Yarn, a high-performance polyester fiber with the function of accumulating heat and maintaining warmth
- Included bar plugs keep pogies securely in place
- Far-infrared yarn collects body heat and holds warmth
- Weather-resistant outer keeps moisture out
- Lightweight design is ideal for race days and milder riding conditions
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- 15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)
- One size - fits flat bars
- Shell: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softeners. Reshape and air dry.
15º to 35ºF / -9º to 2ºC Comfort
Far-infrared yarn inner lining accumulates heat and maintains warmth
Bar plugs (included) keep pogies securely in place, and allow for easy installation and removal
Weather-resistant outer provides wind coverage while wearing insulated gloves