Ragnarök BOA Boot
TRANSITION SEASON CYCLING BOOT
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Late-fall and early-spring weather is hard to predict. Be prepared with Ragnarök BOA® boots. Built to block cold and moisture, these lightweight cycling boots feature a 25ºF+ (-4ºC+) comfort range to keep your feet warm and dry through the chill of late-autumn and early-spring rides. Make them your mild-winter or shoulder-season sidekick.
- Rated for 25ºF+ (-4ºC+) comfort
- Waterproof breathable membrane to manage moisture
- Neoprene ankle cuff to keep out moisture and road grit
- The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Real-rubber outsole with added grip for slippery surfaces
- 2-bolt cleat mount
- Want to use these boots with flat pedals? Get free cleat plates by contacting customer service at email@example.com
- Waterproof construction
- 2-bolt clipless compatibility
- Li2 BOA dial for precision fit
- Water resistant materials
- Hook and loop neoprene ankle to seal out cold air, moisture, and road grit
- Single-zone BOA closure
- EVA for cushion and comfort
- Real rubber with siping and Hypergrip blocks for additional tractions
- 2-bolt clipless compatibility only
- Single-zone BOA
- Ragnarok: Performance last designed for rigorous training and competition positions the foot for optimal energy transfer, with a roomy forefoot that provides comfort on longer rides
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 25F + (-4C +)
- 36-48, 50
- Black, Grey
- Upper: PU Microfiber, Synthetic Rubber
Lining: Polyester Mesh
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Spot clean. Avoid force-dried heat
25°F+ (-4°C+) COMFORT
ANTI-SLIP MICROGLASS RUBBER
A rubber compound electrostatically aligned with microscopic glass fibers to create abrasive protruding shards, increasing friction on slippery surfaces such as ice, wet wood, wet linoleum, and wet metal found on many stairs and floors.
An ultra-thin sheet of microporous material behind our textile shells keeps you dry and warm in the harshest weather conditions. Our waterproof, breathable membranes stop liquid from the outside, but release vapor from the inside for thermal and moisture regulation.
Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit.
LOW CUT NEOPRENE ANKLE
Secure closure provides warmth and protection from the elements.