Wölvhammer BOA Boot
PREMIUM INSULATED CYCLING BOOT
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Most winter boots aren’t made for riding bikes — they’re too warm in some spots or not warm enough in others, and they’re not optimized for pedaling. Wölvhammer BOA® boots are the answer for winter riders. Designed and built for the rigors of real winter riding (deep snow, slippery ice, cold pedals), These winter bike boots are rated for comfort from 0º to 25ºF (-18º to -4ºC), slotting between our Ragnarök and Wølfgar boots. Take on winter rides with Wölvhammer.
- Rated for 0º to 25º F / -18º to -4º C comfort
- The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Hook-and-loop upper strap helps secure boot
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- Waterproof breathable membrane to manage moisture
- 200 g of Primaloft® insulation
- Aerogel insulation underfoot blocks the chill from snow, ice, and cold pedals, and allows for insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Non-slip sole for walking on icy surfaces
- Compatible with flat and clipless pedals
- Removable insulated liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer and offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation under foot blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Coated microfiber for quick clean
- Wide ankle strap for heel lock
- BOA dial for a precise fit
- 200 gms Primaloft insulation, Aerogel underfoot
- 3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon nested inside EVA foam for reduced weight, added comfort and increased traction
- 45NRTH real rubber outsole with anti-slip microglass rubber lugs, flat pedal and 2-bolt compatible. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use.
- Single-zone BOA M4 Dial mid-power reel and lacing system
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 0F to 15F (-18C to -9C)
- 36-48, 50
- Black, Slate
- Upper: Synthetic Leather, polyester mesh, hook and loop
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Spot clean. Avoid force-dried heat
0°F (-18°C) TO 25°F (-4°C) COMFORT
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
Aerogel is an ultra-thin, compression-resistant, NASA-grade insulation placed in the foot bed to block cold transfer from the pedals and allows the use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth.
3-PIECE PROPRIETARY BOTTOM UNIT
3/4 length nylon shank for stiffness at ball of foot; EVA foam midsole for added traction, comfort and warmth; real rubber outsole with microglass lugs for ultimate slip resistance. Removable liner boot for fast-drying and added comfort.