Women’s Grünnur Base Layer
WINTER CYCLING BASE LAYER
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
A base layer is the most important piece of your cold-weather riding kit. The Grünnur base layer is an excellent foundation for winter rides, thanks to its soft Merino wool-blend fabric and a design that doesn’t bunch up under your other layers. Add this versatile cycling base layer to your winter wardrobe.
- 89% Merino wool-blend fabric insulates even when wet
- Long drape in back for extra coverage
- Raglan sleeves for more range of motion
- Soft base layer made from 89% merino wool to wick moisture away from the body, insulate, and odor resistance
- Raglan sleeves for easy mobility
- Long drape in back for extra protection while riding
- Cedar Sunrise
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 0F to 15F (-18C to -9C)
- 89% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine was warm, normal cycle.
Hang Dry, iron at low temperature.
Do not dry clean.
0F to 15F (-18C to -9C) COMFORT
Designed to fit comfortably under the Naughtvind Jacket without bunching up underneath
CYCLING SPECIFIC BASE LAYER
Raglan sleeves for mobility, long drape in back for extra protection, comfort across shoulders when in the riding position