Draugenklaw Drop-Bar Pogies
LIGHTWEIGHT DROP-BAR POGIE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Draugenklaw Drop-Bar Pogies keep your hands warm and dry and allow for full use of brake and integrated shift levers on cold commutes, training rides, race days, and touring in uncertain weather. Maximize comfort and minimize weight with Draugenklaw Drop-Bar Pogies.
- Weather-resistant softshell fabric on the outside defends against wind and water
- On the inside, soft fleece traps warmth for a cozy cockpit
- Easy installation means you can put them on only when ride conditions call for it
- Far-infrared yarn collects body heat and holds warmth
- Weather-resistant outer keeps moisture out
- Lightweight design is ideal for race days and milder riding conditions
- Compatible with flared drop bars
- Reflective accents add visibility
- Click here for size guide and instructions
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- 15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)
- Shell: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softeners. Reshape and air dry.
15º to 35ºF / -9º to 2ºC Comfort
WEATHER RESISTANT SOFTSHELL
Weather-resistant outer keeps moisture out
Ideal for race days and milder riding conditions
Collects body heat and retains warmth for maximum comfort