HIGH-TRACTION STUDDED WINTER COMMUTER TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions.
- Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction
- carbide studs tear into slick surfaces
- Fast rolling ramped center lugs provide decreased rolling resistance
- Aggressive rear faces of center lugs provide excellent braking traction
- Tubeless ready (60tpi) or wire bead (33tpi)
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 650b x 38mm (584/Road) or 700c x 38mm (622/Road) or 26 x 2.0 (559/26" MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 33tpi or 60tpi
- 650b: 240 Concave Carbide Studs (60tpi) 240 Steel Carbide Studs (33tpi)
700: 252 Concave Carbide Studs (60tpi) 252 Steel Carbide Studs (33tpi)
26":216 Concave Carbide Studs (60tpi) 216 Steel Carbide Studs (33tpi)
- Wire Bead or Folding Bead
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 20-28mm wide rims
BUYThis dropdown allows you to select a product option and either purchase it online or search for dealers who carry said product.
= Icy Conditions