Hüsker Dü Tire
MAXIMUM FLOAT FAT BIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
From hardpack groomed trails to soft backcountry pursuits, Hüsker Dü’s 4.8 inch wide casing offers a huge footprint while maintaining rolling efficiency for the best balance of speed and float. Built around the perfect balance of low rolling resistance, traction and flotation, shorter center treads roll faster, and slightly taller shoulder knobs give more bite when cornering. An overall reduced lug count, combined with a tubeless-ready bead make the 4.8” Hüsker Dü a great option for any winter fat bike adventure.
- 4.8” casing offers the most float of any 45NRTH tire
- Ideal for loose conditions at low pressure
- Reduced lug count for rolling efficiency on harder packed trails
- Tall shoulder lugs increase cornering traction
- 26 x 4.8" (559/26" MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- Tubeless ready folding
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 65–102mm wide rims