WINTER CYCLING GLOVE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride.
- Water and wind resistant shell fabric on back of hand
- Water resistant goat leather on palm
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation
- Merino wool-blend lining
- Wind and water resistant shell fabric
- Gusseted wrist gauntlet fits under jacket cuff
- Finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance
- Suede nose wipe on thumb
- 100g Polartec® Alpha
- OUTER SHELL
- Wind/Water resistant shell fabric
- SHELL LINING
- Merino wool-blend
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- 15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)
- X-Small (6)
- Shell Back and Cuff: Face 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane, Backing 100% Polyester
Palm: 100% Goat Leather
Lining: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester
Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Do not bleach. Lay flat or hang to dry. Do not wring or twist. Use caution near heat sources as direct heat exposure may damage gloves.
15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C) Comfort
Outer shell is wind and water resistant while maintaining breathability.