ALL-AROUND MIXED CONDITIONS FAT BIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Don’t let soft trail conditions ruin your ride. Vanhelga finds traction no matter what. Our best all-around fat bike tire thrives in loose snow, mud, and sand, making it a popular year-round choice for many trail types.
- Ramped center lugs help you keep your momentum
- Spread-out shoulder and side lugs improve braking traction and cornering confidence; they also shed debris and track straight on soft trails
- Lug siping improves grip in snowy, icy, and wet conditions
- Tubeless-ready for supple ride quality, more grip, and weight savings
- 60 TPI and 120 TPI casing options
- Dual-compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 27.5 x 4.5 (584/27.5" MTN) or 27.5 x 4.0 (584/27.5" MTN) or 26 x 4.2" (559/26" MTN)
- 120 TPI Studded
60 TPI Studded
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120 TPI Ultralight or 60 TPI
- Tubeless Ready Folding
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 64–94mm wide rims