Wølfgar BOA Boot
EXTREME WINTER CYCLING BOOT
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Step into Wølfgar, the world’s most advanced winter cycling boot. We’ve combined decades of winter cycling experience with NASA-grade insulation materials for a boot that keeps feet warm and dry down to -25ºF. Wølfgar is a boot worthy of singletrack sessions or multi-day expeditions in the harshest winter weather.
- Our lightweight three-piece proprietary bottom assembly is compatible with both flat pedals and 2-bolt cleats, and features a rubber outsole with microglass lugs for traction on ice
- Waterproof materials and construction keep the elements out, while aerogel under the foot and over the toe block frigid air
- On the inside, Wølfgar’s reflective thermal lining retains warmth, and a removable wool and faux-fur liner wicks moisture and insulates
- Waterproof suede upper
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole with microglass lugs and 2-bolt cleat pattern
- Removable wool and faux fur boot liner for quick drying and warmth
- Dual zone BOA fit system
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- -25°F (-31°C) to 10°F (-12°C)
- Mens wide 36–50 (no size 49), full sizes only
- Upper: Micro Suede, Nylon Mesh
Lining : Polyester
Outsole : Rubber
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Spot clean only
Do not soak or submerge
Do not force dry with direct heat
Click here for full care and maintenance instructions
-25°F (-31°C) to 10°F (-12°C) Comfort
Under the foot and over the toe, we use aerogel, an ultra-thin, compression-resistant and waterproof insulator, to block cold transfer from your pedals and from wind and snow.
2-Hole Mtn Shoe
This sole is designed to interface with a 2-bolt cleat for a secure ride.
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in