PREMIUM INSULATED WINTER CYCLING BOOT
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wölvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier. The overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner and a three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals. When the cold winter creeps in, Wölvhammer has you covered.
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- 0 to 25F / -18 to -4C Comfort
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and ®Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- 3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon nested inside EVA foam for reduced weight, added comfort and increased traction.
- 45NRTH real rubber outsole with anti-slip microglass rubber lugs, flat pedal and 2-bolt compatible. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use. A note on flat pedals: we recommend using 45NRTH's winter specific Helva and Heiruspecs pedals, and not aggressive downhill pedals with sharp metal pins.
- 200g Primaloft quilted inside removable liner boot; 2mm aerogel blanket under the foot to thermally block metal cleats
- Single-zone BOA M3 mid-power reel and lacing system
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 0°F (-18°C) to 25°F (-4°C) Comfort
- Mens wide 36 - 50 (no size 49), full sizes only
- Upper: Synthetic Leather, Polyester Mesh
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Spot clean only
Do not soak or submerge
Do not force dry with direct heat
Click here for full care and maintenance instructions
BUYThis dropdown allows you to select a product option and either purchase it online or search for dealers who carry said product.
0°F (-18°C) to 25°F (-4°C) Comfort
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
Aerogel is an ultra-thin, compression-resistant, NASA-grade insulation placed in the foot bed to block cold transfer from the pedals and allows the use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth.
3-piece proprietary bottom unit
3/4 length nylon shank for stiffness at ball of foot; EVA foam midsole for added traction, comfort and warmth; real rubber outsole with microglass lugs for ultimate slip resistance. Removable liner boot for fast-drying and added comfort.