EXTREME WINTER TRACTION TRAIL TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride and Wrathchild’s concave studs tear into the surface.
- Deep, aggressive lugs dig into snow
- Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence
- 252 concave studs tear into slick surfaces
- Tubeless ready
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss
- 27.5 x 3.0" (584/27.5" MTN) or 29 x 2.6" (622/29" MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 60tpi or 120tpi
- 252 Concave Carbide Studs (60tpi)
252 XL Concave Carbide Studs (120tpi)
- Tubeless Ready Folding
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 35-50mm wide rims (27.5)
25-40mm wide rims (29)
BUYThis dropdown allows you to select a product option and either purchase it online or search for dealers who carry said product.
= Icy Conditions