MAXIMUM GRIP SNOW-SHEDDING PEDAL
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
A wide flat pedal with wicked grip. Supreme contact with the bottom of your traditional winter boots is now possible. The wide CNC-extruded body of the Heiruspecs provides a massive footprint for the non-cleated boot of your choice. Sixteen alloy pins spread across the concave body provide the ultimate grip. Replacement pin kits are available separately in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig.
- Concave platform for grip and control
- Open body design to shed snow
- 16 replaceable alloy pins available in seven colors (red, blue, black, pewter, silver, green, orange)
- Extruded 6061 aluminum, CNC-machined, anodized black
- 9/16" Cr-Mo
- DU Sealed
- Aluminum non-aggressive design for boots with soft rubber compounds
- 100W x 100L x 18H (all measurements in millimeters)
- 352 grams per pair