WINTER CYCLING HEADBAND
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
The Lavalüp insulated winter headband is a helmet-friendly solution for keeping ears warm without the full coverage of a cap. The ripstop outer fabric blocks cold wind, while the Merino wool blend lining and insulation regulate body heat and moisture.
- Soft, moisture-regulating Merino wool-blend lining
- 80 g Primaloft insulation
- Ripstop polyester outer fabric with stretch panel
- Primaloft insulation
- Polyester ripstop with Merino wool-blend lining
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 10°F (-12°C) to 30°F (-1°C) Comfort
- Shell: 100% Nylon
Lining: 44% Wool, 35% Recycled Polyester, 21% Polyester
Ear Panel Insulation: 35% Recycled Polyester, 65% Polyester
Exclusive of trims.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
10°F (-12°C) to 30°F (-1°C) Comfort
Helmet-friendly design provides warmth without added bulk