Give a warm welcome to our newest boot: the fully redesigned Ragnarök cold-weather cycling boot. This is the ultimate choice for anyone who wants to ride through the transition seasons.
These transition or "shoulder" seasons (autumn, spring, and even winter if you live in a mild climate) are unpredictable. They can grant you glorious warmth and sunshine, but they can also leave you soaked and shivering, covered in grit from head to toe.
Ragnarök is the boot we built after one too many of those cold-wet-windy bike rides. It's designed to block the elements without the bulk of big winter boots. And now it offers a better fit and performance than ever before. Here's what's new:
- A new non-slip, real-rubber outsole with Hypergrip blocks and siping that delivers traction on slick surfaces
- A new EVA midsole that will feel more comfortable underfoot during your rides
- A floating "finger" design over the instep that provides a more precise fit
- Available in Black and Glacial Gray color options
What didn't we change? All our favorite features of the original Ragnarök:
- 25 degrees F (-4 degrees C) comfort rating
- Breathable water-proof membrane construction with highly water-resistant materials
- A hook-and-loop Neoprene ankle cuff that seals out cold air, moisture, and grit
- The BOA® Fit System, which delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Two-bolt cleat compatibility
Keep your riding season rolling through autumn, winter, and spring with the new Ragnarök cold-weather cycling boot. Shop here: Ragnarök Boot.